Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sacrafive Of Love

The story behind the song

My friends Angie, Chris "Romeo" and I were drunk off our ass one night just chillin. We were listening to some freestyle. Chris had passed out drunk, Angie and I were were still sippin and we got into the mood to write a song. We were just joken around I was mocking what she was saying. I would change the words up and started singing them. As drunk as we were, we started writing it. All excited we woke Chris up singing, he got up and we all started callaberating we came up with the chorus and the first verse that night. On the way home the next day Chris and I were singing it, thats when I wrote the second verse to it, well i made the words up as I was driving, Chris wrote the words down. This was back in January Of 1998. Chris had been living in my house for a few months already we were traveling all over performing together & I would also DJ. Eventually the song was produced and recorded with Chris singing and it was featured as an exclusive on DJ Aztek's Sacrafive Of Love 2.

Written by
Juan Too Big Perez
Angie Rodriguez
Christopher Vege "Romeo"
Performed by
"Romeo" Christopher Vega
Produced by
Christopher Vega (Romeo)
Juan Perez (DJ2BIG)
Eric Castro (DJ Aztek)

© 1990-2006 DJ2BIG.COM All Rights Reserved

*Remeber to download the podcast all you have to do is right click on the title and save as to your cpu, pda or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant updates.