Friday, May 05, 2006

Podcast May 5, 2006

This podcast features a new artist Yuyo MC with unreleased hot single "Love Teacha" visit his website @ www.yuyomc.com or on myspace @ www.myspace.com/yuyomcsgrrecordsusa. If you are an inspiring artist and wish to be featured on the next DJ2BIG.COM Podcast email your high quality mp3 to dj2big@dj2big.com. Make sure to let all your friends know about my podcast. Email me with any suggestions on how I can improve my web site or podcast. Take care and God Bless.

  1. Love Teacha - Yuyo MC
  2. Gotta Go - The Notori0s BIG
  3. Reggaeton Latino Don Omar feat. NORI
  4. Run It - Chris Brown
  5. Just A Lil Bit - 50 Cent
  6. I Don't Care - Ricky Martin feat. Fat Joe
  7. How We Do - Game
  8. Happy Together - K. Young
  9. Gallery - Mario Vasquez
  10. Esmerelda - Speech
  11. Full Moon - Brandy feat. Fat Joe
  12. Guajira (I Love U) - Yerba Buena

*Remember to download the podcast all you have to do is right click on the title and save as to your CPU, PDA or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant download and updates.