Friday, June 23, 2006

Podcast June 24, 2006 Hip Hop

This hip hop mix features new tracks not yet released you will soon hear them on the radio station. If you like any of them request them on your local hip hop radio station. I like the Lloyd Banks "My House" a hook taken from Twin Hype back from the early 90's house music hits. If your a B93 listener I want to personally welcome you to my web site. Enjoy all the music and keep listening to The B93 Throwdown!!!

  1. That Girl - Frankie J feat. Mannie Fresh, Slim Thug
  2. It's Goin' Down - Yung Joc
  3. Way I Be Leanin - Juvenile feat. Mike Jones, Paul Wall
  4. Stunnas - Jagged Edge feat. JD
  5. Thugs Get Lonely Too - Tupac feat. Nate D
  6. Snap Ya Fingers - Lil Jon feat. E-40
  7. Wooble and Shake It - Tango feat. Bonecrusher, David Banner
  8. Like This - Marques Houston feat. Yung Joc
  9. Hustler Musik - Lil Wayne
  10. I Need A Boss - Shareefa
  11. Outlaw - Tren'l
  12. Sick Of Being Lonely - Field Mob feat. Trina
  13. Move Around - BG feat. Mannie Fresh
  14. My House - Lloyd Banks

*Remember to download the podcast all you have to do is right click on the title and save as to your CPU, PDA or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant download and updates.