Sunday, January 15, 2006

Podcast 01/15/2006

What up. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. I've been trying to get my podcast back online. My laptop that I used to get online went out on me. Well I bought a new laptop about a week ago and im back up and running. Since all the mixes I was working on are still in the old laptop I will have to start making new ones. Here is one I did really quick its not my usual 30 minute music mix rather just a short mini mix. Well either way enjoy it. Its got a lil classic flavor from the 80's.

1. Elephant Man - Willie Bounce
2. Tami Chynn - Hyperventilating
3. LL Cool J f/ J. Lo - Control Myself
4. PETEY PABLO - Fire
5. Gwen Stefani - Crash


*Remember to download the podcast all you have to do is right click on the title and save as to your CPU, PDA or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant download and updates.

Make sure to check out the message board there are new mixes added daily. I will be adding a new podcast on Friday morning.