Friday, February 10, 2006

Podcast Feb. 10, 2006

Here somthin to jam too this weekend. Got some of the current hitz. I was just practicing when I recorded this mix. Help me spread the word about my site and podcast, just email this to any of your friends just click on the little white envelope at the end of this post. Make sure to join the message board were you can meet people from all over the world who have the same interest as you.

  1. Kryptonite (remix) - Purple Ribbon All
  2. Lean Wit It, Rock Dem - Franchize Boyz
  3. Rodeo - Juvenile
  4. Grillz (Clean) - Nelly
  5. I Think They Like - Dem Franchize Boyz
  6. Damn (remix) - Youngbloods
  7. And Then What - Young Jeezy
  8. Rompe Remix - Daddy Yankee
  9. Bandoleros - Tego Calderon

*Remember to download the podcast all you have to do is right click on the title and save as to your CPU, PDA or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant download and updates.