Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Podcast Feb. 8, 2006

What up everyone I know these past few days there have been some changes to the DJ2BIG.COM JUANTOOBIGPEREZ.COM JUAN2BIGPEREZ.COM web site. The main difference is that I decided to make the podcast the main part of the site. There is still a message board that you can become a member of and share your interest with people from all over the world. Another change, the store to buy all my mixes is BIDNOWBUYNOW.COM I also a bunch of different poker products. Playing card poker chip sets and tables. Texas Hold'em is my favorite game to play so I decided to sell all kinds of poker products.

This podcast is just a bunch of songs that I just slapped together just to see what it would sound like. I think some of the songs are cool but DJs don't really play them at clubs. Make sure to let me know what you think on the message board.


  1. Black Sweat - Prince
  2. Tilt Your Head - Christina Aguilera
  3. Restless Hearth - Peter Cetera
  4. Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls
  5. What's Up - Xscape
  6. SOS (Rescue Me) - Rihanna

*Remeber to download the podcast all you have to do is right click on the title and save as to your cpu, pda or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant download and updates.