Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Freestyle Mix 1996 Download

Hey what up! I know its been a very long time since I posted up a mix. Well I was just talking on the phone with a friend of mine and we started listening to some freestyle. Well I went into my vault and found one of my favorite freestyle mixes I ever made. It was the bonus mix on the These Nutz House Mix that was released back in 1996! Anyways here it is for you to download and enjoy as always sharing is caring so pass the link on to all your freestyle lover friends out in the world!

Take Care
Juan Too Big Perez

*Remember to download the podcast all you have todo is right click on the title and save as to your CPU, PDA or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant download and updates. If you haqve itunes click on the itunes logo now!