Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sept 12, 2007 Hip Hop Mix

So wassup yeah I got a little busy these past few months but getting back up to doin the dj2big.com podcast! This mix is actually one of my sets from spinnin @ clubs! Its got some old hits with some new joints, Enjoy!!!

On a different note, I just want to thank everyone out there that supports me to the fullest! I know I have many many people out there to thank especially my true fans and friends. I thank God for you all you have been a big blessing in my life in more ways than you can ever imagine!

Thank You Truly
Juan Too Big Perez

*Remember to download the podcast all you have to do is right click on the title and save as to your CPU, PDA or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant download and updates. If you have itunes click on the itunes logo now!