Saturday, October 15, 2005

DJ2BIG.COM Podcast 10/15/05

Im happy to announce the new Fuego Reggaeton Mix will be out very soon. You will be able to order your copy online from me directly so keep posted. It will contain the hottest reggaeton ever made!

The Scoop
As you well know by now I love making mixes all kinds of music. It's something that I look at as an art form. I use it express myself differently. People always ask me how the hell did you come up with those edits, playlist and perfect blends? Simply answered I mix for myself. I hate making that statement but the bottom line it is what it is. Sometimes im not accepted for my unique style like what I did on "Untouchables House & Freestyle mix" back in 1998. Which I did with an up and coming DJ one of my students, DJ Aztek. I could not stick to the norm once again of what was being accepted by other djs in Chicago. My mix contained everything from an old oldies song "Stand By Me", old school house, original techno, hip house, hip hop, r & b, hard house, booty house and I myself did a rap over a track, then I did what no one had ever done played a spanish band remix song I did from La Mafia "Me Estoy Enamorando" to top it off I ended with my own drum & bass remix of Boyz II Men "How Do I Say Goodbye". Just to give you some heads up "Untouchables The Return" Summer 2006!

This weeks Podcast
1. Drop It On Me - Ricky Martin Feat. Daddy Yankee
2. Cuantas Girlas - Master Joe OG Black
3. Ay Que Bueno - Nash
4. Diamond (Reggaeton Remix) - Kanye West
5. Rah Rah - Elephant Man. Daddy Yankee, Pit Bull
6. Get Your Freak On - Julio Voltio Lil Kim
7. Brujeria - El Gran
8. No Es Amor - Enrique Iglesias
9. Toda La Noche A Bailar - Cheka
10. Baila Para Mi - Zion y Lennox
11. Fuego - RNS
12. La Tortura (Shaketon Remix) - Shakira Feat. Alejandro Sanz
13. Te Quiero - Nicky Jam
14. Ella y Yo - Don Omar Feat. Aventura


*Remeber to download the podcast all you have to do is right click on the title and save as to your cpu, pda or mp3 player. Make sure to subscribe by feed or email to get instant updates.