Friday, October 07, 2005

DJ2BIG.COM Podcast Oct. 7, 2005

This Reggaeton mix will be a little different then what your use to. Before you listen let me tell you this first. I was raised in a Christian home and attended church every week growing up. I am a firm believer in God, Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Currently I do not attend any particular church but I do catch some sermons on TV. I know there are a lot of messed up things that happen in churches or with preachers, I do not worry about them. I do not judge them. That is not what will get me into heaven. I look at things in my life so that I may improve. God knows im not perfect and that I struggle with a lot of temptations everyday. Yet, I continue to try to walk in a better path everyday. With this being said, all of the talent that I have, God blessed me with. Listen to this Reggaeton mix with an open mind and if you know anyone that can benefit from the music and message, feel free to email the link to people or burn it on CD's and give to people you know.