Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hip Hop Reggaeton Podcast

A little about me
I have been mixing since I was a kid. I first started play the drums in church at 5 and I use to practice in my basement listening to Julian Jumpin Perez and Bad Boy Bill on the radio. My dad use to drive me to all the parties I had to spin at, I hated it!!!. When I had to spin at a 21 and over club my dad would sit inside and watch me the whole time. Yes, I have been spinnin a long time. My mixes got popular by surprise which by then I was already driving. My parents would always help me to manage my money. Bobby D started when he was like 8 or 9 Bad Boy Bill was on the radio by the age of 14, I started about 9 10 but if u count me practicing the drums to the mixes I started at 5. I think back to when I was a kid and how I use to practice playing the drums everyday and now I think it was because my mom and dad didn't want me to be roaming around the house...LOL. It was a good way to keep me occupied, it kept me out of trouble as a teen as well.


Enjoy this mix. I made it one day when I was bored. I was trying to put a bunch of different tracks that changed the mood every few minutes.

1 - Shake - Ying Yang Twins Pitbull
2 - Its All Good (Radio Edit #2) - Fantasia
3 - Lose My Breath (neptunes remix) - Clipse
4 - Tomo (Lil Jon) - Pitbull
5 - TurningMeOn - NinaSky
6 - CULO REMIX - PIT BULL LIL JOHN
7 - No Es Amor (REGGAETON MIX) - Aventura
8 - Obsession - Frankie J
9 - What u gon do latino remix - Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz
10 - Never Scared - Bone Crusher feat. Sizzla
11 - Rubber Band Man - T.I. Ft. Mack 10 Twista & Tri
12 - Cruck - Jim Jones
13 - Give Me That - Webbie Feat. Bun
14 - Go Dj - Lil Wayne
15 - Shine On - Baby
16 - We Got That - Baby
17 - Hey - - Bubba Sparxxx
18 - Back Then (remix) - Mike Jones Feat. Jay Z and Luv
19 - In Tha Club - Romey Rome
20 - Turn It Up - Chamillionaire Feat Lil Flip
21 - Aint Got Nothing - David Banner
22 - You Dont Know Me - T.I.
23 - l Love Them Girls Part II - Tank Ft Timbaland
24 - I Smoke I Drink Remix - Body Headbanger Feat. Youngbloodz
25 - In Da Club - Yonnie ft YingYang